Still a Kitty Magnet

I don’t know what it is about this street and this house but we continue to attract kitties. We have been feeding Midnight. I think he is taken care of by others on Roswell Court as well. He is quite skittish and doesn’t let you get too close. When we first encountered him, his back left foot was a mess. He couldn’t put any weight on it. Luckily it is almost back to normal. Our neighbor Beverly across the street has also been feeding him. She bought a small carrier and puts the food inside hoping to have a “capture”. We could then take him to the vet. So far it hasn’t happened.

Next we have Simone. She is a beautiful little kitty. I did get her in a carrier and went to the vet. There was no microchip and it is definitely a girl. Les and I debated about keeping her and decided to name her Simone (after Nina, of course). The vet thought she was about three months old. She can’t be spayed until she about six months. We will do it. So far she is doing well with Ella. There should be no problem there. Rufus has been interacting with her in the back yard and nothing intense has happened. I think it’s because she is female and he is male. Never a dull moment!