Xinlei (Sherry) Wang, Ph.D.
- 2015 — present, Professor, Department of Statistical Science, SMU
- 2009-2015, Associate Professor, Department of Statistical Science, SMU
- 2003-2009, Assistant Professor, Department of Statistical Science, SMU
- 2002, Ph.D. in Statistics, McCombs School of Business, University of Texas at Austin, TX.
- 1998, M.A. in Statistics, Department of Statistics, University of Pittsburgh, PA.
- 1997, B.S. in Automatic Control, Dept. of Automation, Univ. of Science & Technology of China, Hefei, China.
- Bayesian Methods and Applications
- Meta-Analysis/Integrative Analysis
- Statistical Genomics
- Statistics for Artificial Intelligence
- Order-related Design, Theory and Inference
- STAT 1301–Introduction to Statistics (Undergraduate)
- STAT 2331–Introduction to Statistical Methods (Undergraduate)
- STAT 3312–Introduction to Categorical Data Analysis (Undergraduate)
- STAT 6327–Mathematical Statistics I (Ph.D.)
- STAT 6390–Bayesian Methods & Data Analysis (Ph.D.)
- STAT 6377–Categorical Data Analysis (Ph.D.)
- STAT 6337–Statistical Analysis II (Ph.D.)
- STAT 6357–Introduction to Categorical Data Analysis (Master’s)
- STAT 6395–Special Topics in Statistics ( Graduate)