Fun Asia

For my final field trip of the year I returned to Fun Asia movie theatre to watch the movie “Baaghi; A Rebel For Love”. It was a hindi movie that better fit my idea of a bollywood than the first movie I saw. The basic plotline follows a young man who is training in martial arts who is sent on an adventure after his love is kidnapped while filming a movie and taken to Bangkok. There are many adventures and unforeseen obstacles along the way, and Ronny and Sia (the two main characters/lovers) eventually end up together training at the martial arts institution. I went to see the film with my friend since there were no more organized field trips and we actually enjoyed the movie despite the fact that it was not in English. The subtitles were easy to follow and the style of acting was very easy to follow along with. I really enjoyed going the same movie theatre at the beginning and end of the semester because it was easy to see how much I had learned. Overall I had a good experience and am hoping to visit Fun Asia again to watch another film, just for fun!IMG_1277