We have two presentations scheduled for the annual meeting this year.
- “Stochastic Decomposition for Two-stage Stochastic Linear Programs with Random Cost Coefficients” in SD71 on November 4, 2018, 5:10 PM – 5:30 PM (link)
- “New Approaches for Solving Two-stage Stochastic Mixed-integer Programs with Continuous Recourse” in MC01 on November 5, 2018, 1:30 PM – 3:00 PM (link)
I have been selected as a fellow of the Dedman College of Interdisciplinary Institute 2017-18. You can learn more about the program and this years fellows seminar here.
I am very excited to share the news of my appointment as an adjunct faculty in the Department of Industrial Engineering. In this role I will serve on dissertation committees of two outstanding Clemson Tigers: Shasha Wang and Site Wang.
I will be presenting at the 21st Conference of the International Federation of Operational Research Societies. Here is the session information:
HA-20: Advances in multi-stage stochastic programming in stream Stochastic optimization.
I am very thankful to the committee for their support for “A data driven decision support system for coordinated operation of electricity and natural gas”. This project is a multi-departmental effort with Prof. Mohammad Khodayar in the Electrical Engineering department.
SIAM Conference on Optimization 2017, Vancouver. May 22-25, 2017.
Session and talk information: MS113 – A Sequential Sampling Algorithm for Stochastic Multistage Programs.
INFORMS Computing Society Conference 2017, Austin. January 15-17, 2017.
Session and talk information: Session 12E – A computational approach for multi-period stochastic programs with stationary processes.
INFORMS Annual Meeting 2016, Nashville. November 13 – 16, 2017.
- SD58 – Energy IV: Two-stage Multi-agent Stochastic Optimization In Power Systems (speaker Shasha Wang)
- MA58 – Energy V: A New Computational Method For Rolling-horizon Stochastic Optimization In Power Systems (speaker Site Wang)
- TA16 – Energy Systems: Sampling Based Optimization Algorithms For Power Systems Application
- TB19 – Computational Methods for Healthcare Applications: Two-stage Stochastic Programming For Vaccine Vial Replenishment (speaker Zahra Azadi