- Xu Y, Lu Z, Bürgmann R, Hensley S, Fielding E (2023) P-band SAR for ground deformation surveying: Advantages and challenges. Remote Sens Environ 287, 113474. [doi] View PDF
- Xu Y, Lu Z, Leshchinsky B (2022) Kinematics of irrigation-induced landslides in a Washington desert: impacts of basal geometry. JGR Earth Surf 127, e2021JF006355. [doi] View PDF
- Xu Y, Lu Z, Kim JW (2021) P-band InSAR for geohazard detection over forested terrains: preliminary results, Remote Sens 13(22), 4575. [doi] View PDF
- Xu Y, Schulz WH, Lu Z, Kim JW, Baxstrom K (2021) Geologic controls of slow-moving landslides near the US West Coast, Landslides 18: 3353–3365. [doi] View PDF
- Kang Y, Lu Z, Zhao C, Xu Y, Kim JW, Gallegos AJ (2021) InSAR monitoring of creeping landslides in mountainous regions: A case study in Eldorado National Forest, California. Remote Sens Environ 258, 112400. [doi] View PDF
- Xu Y, Lu Z. Schulz W, Kim JW (2020) Twelve-year dynamics and rainfall thresholds for alternating creep and rapid movement of the Hooskanaden landslide from integrating InSAR, pixel offset tracking, and borehole and hydrological measurements. JGR Earth Surf 125, e2020JF005640. [doi] View PDF
- Xu Y, George DL, Kim JW, Lu Z, Riley M, Griffin T, de la Fuente Juan (2020) Landslide monitoring and runout hazard assessment by integrating multi-source remote sensing and numerical models: an application to the Gold Basin landslide complex, northern Washington. Landslides, 18(3): 1131-1141. [doi] View PDF
- Xu Y, Kim JW, George DL, Lu Z (2019) Characterizing seasonally rainfall-driven movement of a translational landslide using SAR imagery and SMAP soil moisture. Remote Sens 11(20): 2347. [doi] View PDF
- Xu Y, Wu K, Li L, Zhou D, Hu Z (2019) Ground cracks development and characteristics of strata movement under fast excavation: a case study at Bulianta coal mine, China. Bull Eng Geol Environ 78(1): 325-340. [doi] View PDF
- Diao X, Wu K, Xu Y, Zhou D, Chen R (2018) Prediction-based phase unwrapping for differential interferograms of coal mining areas using a stochastic medium model. Remote Sens Lett 9(5): 477-486. [doi]
- Li L, Wu K, Hu Z, Xu Y, Zhou D (2017) Analysis of developmental features and causes of the ground cracks induced by oversized working face mining in an aeolian sand area. Environ Earth Sci 76(3): 135. [doi] View PDF
- Xu Y, Wu K, Bai Z, Hu Z (2017) Theoretical analysis of the secondary development of mining-induced surface cracks in the Ordos region. Environ Earth Sci 76(20): 703. [doi] View PDF
- Zhou D, Wu K, Bai Z, Hu Z, Li L, Xu Y (2017) Formation and development mechanism of ground crack caused by coal mining: effects of overlying key strata. Bull Eng Geol Environ 78(2): 1025-1044. [doi]
- Xu Y (2022) Remote sensing and hydromechanical modeling of landslides. Berkeley Seismology Laboratory, University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, CA.
- Xu Y (2022) Landslides on the radar: detection, monitoring, and hydromechanical modeling. Institute for Geophysics and Planetary Physics, University of California, Santa Cruz, Santa Cruz, CA.
- Xu Y (2022) Character and dynamics of creeping landslides on the U.S. West Coast. Department of Earth and Planetary Sciences, University of Washington, Seattle, WA.
- Xu Y (2021) Landslide mapping and kinematics characterization from InSAR and hydromechanical modeling (remote). U.S. Forest Service Webinar Series.
- Xu Y (2020) Stability of natural slopes: An understanding from soil mechanics and hydrogeology. The After Seminar, Department of Earth Sciences, Southern Methodist University, Dallas, TX.
(1) SMU Research News: New landslides on US West Coast detected by SMU scientists.
(2) Op-ed on InsideSources: New Technology Mapping Landslides Can Save Lives, Mitigate Damage.