panelarrow

Straight to the Pointe

See the music, hear the dance

PRODUCT LIST

| 1 Comment

Here’s my product list :)

PRODUCT LIST                                                                          McKenna Karnes

214-500-5071

http://people.smu.edu/mckennakarnes/

Services or Work 

1. Performance

A 2 hour show with one intermission that can be shortened or extended depending on the venue. The performance is/is not suitable for children/the deaf/military and contains ______________(any special content), or will contain themes of _____________________________. Prices start at $350 per show.

2. Choreography

One work of _________________(length) for __________________ (event).  Pricing begins at $400 per piece.

3. Company Dancer

Ballet dancer for a professional ballet company.  Salary begins at $1,200 a week for a 38 week year.

4. Lessons

The Teacher will provide dance lessons for 60 minutes each week, suitable for ages 10+ Content will include tap/jazz/modern/ballet/pointe/variations.  Lessons are $30 per hour.

Date and Time or Timing

Peak times include weekends and Thanksgiving to Christmas. Book ahead for maximum availability.

We are currently booking about six (6) months in advance.

Author: McKenna Karnes

I am a classically trained dancer since age 4. My ballet training has taken me to many summer study programs including The School of American Ballet, Miami City Ballet School, and Pacific Northwest Ballet School. I have performed in countless shows with a variety of dance styles, as well as nearly 50 shows of "The Nutcracker". I am now double majoring in Dance and Applied Physiology at Southern Methodist University in order to continue my love for the art of dance.

One Comment

1. I believe that is amog the so much vital information for me.
    And i’m glad reading your article. But wanna commentary on few basic issues,
    The site style is wonderful, the articles is actually nice :
    D. Excellent activity, cheers